(Bachelors of Business Administration)
Affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University
Duration: 3 Years (6 Semester)
BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. It deals with fundamental knowledge of business management and core insights in Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, and Business Operations to help gain managerial, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills. The course will help the students learn various aspects of business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical projects like internships. The course will acquaint the students with various aspects of business administration, marketing, etc..
BBA : Eligibility
- 45% of aggregate marks and above in Class XII (10+2) in any stream from a recognized educational board.
- In case a candidate has appeared for the Class 12 exam and is waiting for the result, she/he can also apply to the course.
BBA course helps to get adequate employment roles such as Marketing & Operation Manager, Project Coordinator, Business Development Executive, Sales Associate, etc. candidates can also choose to explore job opportunities in various fields such as banking, urban infrastructure and real estate management, business consultancies, advertising, manufacturing and Government sectors. Students can opt some major job profiles after completion of the course. Such as :
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Sales Executive
- Research and Development (R&D) Manager
Documents required at the time of Counseling / Admission :
- Self attested Mark Sheet and Certificate of class 10th.
- Aadhar Card
- 5 Colored recent passport size Photographs
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Document Required 10th , 12th
- Caste certificate for (SC/ST/OBE/EBC) Category College / School leaving Certificate (CLC/SLC)