(Bachelor of Education)
Approved by N.C.T.E. & Affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University
The B.Ed. course is designed to integrate the study of subject knowledge, human development, pedagogical knowledge and communication skills. The programme comprises of three broad curricular areas: Perspectives in Education, Curriculum and Pedagogic Studies, and Engagement with the field.
This course can also be pursued through distance learning or correspondence which is usually about 2 years. Whereas art stream students learn history, civics, economics, geography, political science and sociology. B.Ed is necessary for those who want to teach in primary schools and high schools. National council for teacher education is the constitutional body which regulates teaching courses in India.
Eligibility For B.Ed Course
- The minimum qualification required to pursue this course is Bachelor of science, Bachelor of commerce and Bachelor of arts from a reputed institute or university.
- The Percentage required for this course-minimum 50%
The Benefits of Pursuing B. Ed Course :
- The aim of this course is to mold the teachers who are compassionate, creative towards the teaching profession and are guided by the principle of ethical and social responsibility towards the students.
- It develops our knowledge and skills to provide quality edification to the students.
- A Career in teaching gives you job satisfaction, high earnings, flexible timings and job security.
- After B. Ed candidates can pursue for M.Ed “ Masters in Education from several Indian Universities.
After The Course You Can Apply For Job in Various Places :
- Government jobs
- Education department
Documents Required At The Time Of Counseling or Admission for B.Ed Course :
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of 10th ,12th and graduation.
- Residence Proof like Voter Id Card , Adhar Card or Rashan Card Copy or any other.
- 5 Colored Photographs.
- Properly Filled Admission Form with your photograph.
Duration of this Course :
- 2 years only.